Zinc Dust of galvanized sheet metal steel
- Model No.
- Zinc Dust
- Request for Quotation
The fine powder obtained by cooling the vapor of zinc, the surface of which is the thin layer of zinc oxide. To facilitate the decomposition of zinc powder, we preferably used in combination with sodium bisulfite. Common casting are galvanized sheet metal, galvanized steel, galvanized paint.
Zinc dust manufacturers committed to safety and reliability.
Taiwan zinc dust manufacturers .
Zinc Dust (or named as Zinc Powder) is a pure zinc metal powder, grey in colour. The particle shape is spherical. Specific gravity 7.1.
- Chemicals: In the manufacture of hydrosulfites, dyes, butadience, chloroform, and hydrocarbons. It is a kind of powerful reducing agent.
- Binders : In Zinc rich primers used as resistance primers.
- Anticorrosive paint : In the sheardizing process of Zinc coating and as a pigment in anticorrosive priming paint. It is very good for making highgrade anti-rust paint.
- Formulation : As an ingredient of smoke producing composition.
- Disperion : In the extraction of gold from cyanide solution.
- Purification : In the purification of chemical solutions.